Sweeping the Fashion Nation: Button Front Skirt.

I have never been a skirt lover. Yeah, I am guilty of owning a few jean skirts back in my day and even purchased the much loved Chiffon skirt when they hit the ground running, but I never pick skirts out when shopping for myself. It's not that I don't think skirts are cute, it's just I've never been a big fan of them on myself, well, until recently. Over the summer I reluctantly tried on a skirt (very similar to the button front skirt) thanks to my mom and actually loved it on myself. During that same time I came across a button front skirt in the Abercrombie window and instantly fell in love and knew I had to get one. Little did I know how much in the next few months following how much they would blow up in the fashion world!

I rarely purchase items just because they are trendy however, when you love something that happens to be on trend you just can't help but jump on board. Although I could stand here all day with my take on the button front skirt, I wanted to share what I think are the best of the best looks styling this 70's style must as well as show you where to buy one for yourself and thank goodness the amount of options are plentiful!

ENJOY!

The Suede Skirt





The Denim

This beauty is popular in a few different lengths. Short and long, which could be knee length or longer. I personally love the versatility of having a short and long version.







The Leather


Comments