Boot Wish List.

I am no stranger to the angel singing, light shining moment when you pass by a boot that you cant help but pick up and stroke like it's a tiny puppy. You don't do that? Ya me either. 

Well, here is a list of boots that I have had a heart to heart moment with. Holding it, imaging all the outfits I could wear with it. Oh yes, this boot is a must! Oh and that one too. Could you imagine if I left this boot out? I guess its saying something if I can make an entire list of boots I need. You didn't hear me wrong, need not want. There's no want when it comes to boots, it's an automatic need.

Okay, I'm done. I'll let the boots speak for themselves :).


 I could have probably made a list with 50 boots but let's be realistic here. These are the boots that I made a true connection with and knew they would just be amazing in my closet and on my feet of course.

1. | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5. | 6. | 7. | 8. | 9.

Then you have your other boots, the ones that just feel so cozy when you slide them over your jeans, tights or leggings. I have a slight obsession with tall boots and again, it was hard to only pick 8, but no one I know gets 8 or more pairs of tall boots for Christmas. If you do, lets be friends :).

1. | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5. | 6. | 7. (flat version) | 8.

xx
Jenn

Comments