Beauty & A Boat.




I've posted a couple hundred outfits in my years of blogging and this has to be one of my favorites. I love the outfit of course, I wouldn't wear it if I didn't, but the scenery is what stole my heart. I would love to take credit for choosing this place of beauty, but the real credit goes all to my husband. He always ceases to amaze me. Of course when I was gushing over the scenery he had no problem saying you're welcome ha. 

This top is one I scored this summer from Ann Taylor, but I found a few similar I also love. I went through a major white craze this summer so will be seeing a few more white looks. I never understood the whole can't wear white after Labor Day rule because I think white is a year round color, so I guess you could say I am a rule breaker! The necklace was a last minute grab. Do you ever put on an outfit and stare at yourself thinking....something is missing? Well, this was one of those outfits. It looked good just as is, but who ever settled for good? Luckily I had gotten this fabulous piece from Rocksbox a few months back. If you haven't heard of Rocksbox you can read all about the company here. The piece I'm wearing is called Selina from Perry Street.

Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by!
xx
Jenn














Comments