Summer Whites.




 I am crazy obsessed with white anything right now. I have always loved white on but oh how easy it can get dirty, and ruined when you live with two dogs and are known for spilling anything and everything on yourself. However, I have decided to ignore all of that and just be extra careful. I went a little white crazy the other day so be informed that you will being seeing lots of crispy white looks this summer. Oh, and these sandals. I had my eyes on these puppies for what seems like forever and decided to pull the trigger! Both pieces are absolutely perfect for summer and are linked below!
Love you all!
xx
Jenn
*bottom of post for all brand details










Dress | Shoes | Sunglasses | Necklace | Rings

*Love my jewelry? Use code jenntheresexoxo for your first month FREE and receive 3 designer pieces for yourself. Keep them or send them back for 3 new pieces!

Comments