Something old, something new.



This is my last week of summer school (WAHOO!) which means real school is just around the corner. I have 2 weeks to enjoy sleeping in, no places to be, nothing to do and just relax. Luckily my family is coming down to visit so my mind won't be focused so much on..."Did I get everything done in my classroom I needed" "Maybe I should go one more time just to make sure". Out of anything over the summer school related that I get excited for is sprucing up my classroom. I like to change the location of things (slightly) just to give it a new feel. This school year we are getting an entire class of iPad's so I am Pinteresting like crazy for how to utilize technology in the classroom. I don't think I have ever talked about Pinterest on here, if so it's been forever so make sure to follow my boards here :)

This look is a mix of oldies and goodies. I have had this dress for ever, but instead of your basic little white dress, I decided to spruce it up a bit with this new vest. I don't know about you, but there are a few types of clothing that I cannot get enough of! Vests are one of them. Long, jean, sheer, lace, short, knit, doesn't matter, I love them all!

xx
Jenn
*bottom of the post for all brand details.









Comments

Post a Comment