Hawt, Hawt, Hawt.



I am writing to you today from inside my nice and cool air conditioned house. Mainly because I refuse to be outside right now. It has been over 100 degrees this entire week and teaching summer school with kids who can't go outside because of how hot it is is not fun....at all! Plus, I woke up with the worst head cold. So not only is it hotter than a toasted cheeser (if you don't know that movie reference we are not friends) but I can't breathe out of my nose, perfect. I was waiting to post this one because I have apparently been on a stripe kick lately, but day after day I have stepped outside and said "nope". The only place you will catch me at is the pool or inside. I like hot but this is HAWT like no other. I mean instant sweat and who wants to get all dressed up to have their face running off.

These pictures were taken a couple weeks ago when the hubs and I took a trip to Savannah. If you follow me on instagram you are probably think I live there...because I basically do. But no, I don't live there regularly just on the weekends ;). Oh, haha and I couldn't use half of the pictures because my photographer (aka the husband) had his finger near the flash and it put this weird glare on majority of the photos....

xx
Jenn

Dress | Hat (extra 30% off with goshopping) | Shoes | Necklace | Saddle Bag







Comments