Overalls and Sneaks.





I hope you all had an amazing, and long weekend! It was so nice to spend some time with friends. My family was supposed to come down but plans fell through and they immediately booked a flight to come in June. We had the best weather which gave my hubby the car itch. That's what I like to call it because it comes all the time and every once in a while he can't help but scratch it. Let's put it this way. We have bought 3 cars in less than 1 year. We bought my Grand Cherokee Limited Jeep last summer (which I am obsessed with) then he bought a Camaro 2SS 1le and now we are the proud owners of a Silverado Rocky Ridge ltz. Even though I need the running boards to get into it ha I absolutely love driving it.

These overalls are a repeat offender but they will be all summer long, especially now that we got ourselves a truck ya'll! Most people find overalls as something too hard to style or a "that wouldn't look good on me" piece. They are such a fun article of clothing to style and make your own, all you have to do is find a pair that works for your body type. Most people I talked to about buying them said they were for skinny girls with no boobs. Well guys, I hate to break the obvious news but I am so string bean, I have curves and big ole boobs for being 5'3. 

If I like something, I will find a way to make it work. I went with the shortalls instead of the full length overalls because I felt it would look better on me. I also went with a lose fitted style because I knew going classic might not be the best style for me. I love to mix it up with the shirt I wear underneath. Right now, I have my eye on a couple crop tops I want to try out with them. In the fall, I put a light sweater underneath or over top and tie it in a knot. Like I said, so many different ways to style them and that's not even getting me started on the shoes!

xx








Comments