First Box Review.

If you’ve noticed, I’m not usually a huge jewelry kind of person. The truth is, I like jewelry, but I’m not good at knowing which styles work for me. So when Rocksbox reached out to me, I thought it would be interesting to take it for a spin. Rocksbox is a monthly jewelry subscription box that comes with 3 pieces of quality jewelry from brands like Gorjana, House of Harlow 1960, Kendra Scott, and more for $19 a month (use the code Jenntheresexoxo to get your first month FREE, but use it quick, the code only lasts 30 days!).


So how it works is:
When you sign up on Rocksbox.com you take a survey so the people at Rocksbox can get a feel for your style and send you pieces you would like! You also can add items to your wishlist and they will base your box around some pieces you favorited like my earrings. One of the best parts about it is you can wear the pieces for as long as you would like, and when you want to receive new jewelry you just send back whatever pieces you don’t want to keep in the prepaid packaging and they’ll send you your next box!

 
 In the Rocksbox comes a little pamphlet (example seen below) and you can rate the pieces in your box! You can also circle “buy it” next to a piece you wish to buy and there will be a discounted price that you’ll purchase the piece for. Just some of the perks of being a member of Rocksbox! Don’t like any of the pieces? Don’t worry, just send back all the pieces and you’ll receive your new box with all new items!



For me, why I like this subscription box is because jewelry kind of scares me and I have a hard time committing to buying jewelry. But by using this subscription box, I can try new pieces anytime I want and see what pieces fit my style without having to buy and commit to a piece.





This piece was my absolute favorite from the box. I love how sparkly they are and how they turn any basic outfit into something much more than basic. I feel like I could wear these everyday with a fancy outfit or a basic tee. I’m considering purchasing this piece because I feel like they fit me and I can get a lot of wear out of them.
 
All in all, I’d definitely recommend Rocksbox if you’re into jewelry and easily get bored of your jewelry or want to try out something new!
Sign up here at Rocksbox.com (don’t forget to use the code: Jenntheresexoxo to get your first month FREE!!)
*Rocksbox does not pay me for this review, but I was given a free trial. All opinions are my own.
xx

Comments