Mad for Plaid.









Where has the time gone? I feel like I'm always saying that, so I have been really trying to enjoy every second and every moment I am in. The hubs surprised me last Thursday with a dozen white roses, reeses (my fav!) and demanded I get dressed (because I was in my pj's) and took me out to dinner. When you read I was in my pj's your probably thinking it was late....there is just something about coming home from a long day and taking all your work clothes on that just don't feel nice anymore and putting on some fuzzy pajamas. I don't know maybe it's just me. Anyways, we went out to Savannah (our favorite city) and walked along river street before going into the restaurant. Best part about it, Austin and I had this little section of the restaurant to ourselves. It had the cutest hemp curtains separating us from the rest of the place with candles and flowers and our food was delicious! It was like being famous and having the place to ourselves haha 

Okay, to the outfit! This was a very quick photo sesh. I haven't had a whole lot of time to go out and take pictures plus the weather has been especially low for our area and apparently I am a wimp to weather now. I knew I would adjust and start to think it was cold in weather I use to think was warm, but I didn't think it would happen this fast!

xx



Comments

Post a Comment