Fuzzy Wuzzy Was A Bear.

















Hello Ladies! Today I am bringing you a very furry sweater from Blue Vanilla. The whole time I was wearing it I couldn't help but think of "Fuzzy Wuzzy was a Bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair, Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy was he?" No he wasn't, because all his hair is on this sweater haha. Okay enough joking, this sweater is actually very warm and the fit is cropped. I have never worn a crop sweater before and I have to say it was a nice change to your everyday waist length fit! Because of the crop style I chose to pair these high waisted joggers that I got for Christmas. Yet, another item I had my eyes on. My mom always laughs at some of the pieces that I fall in love with because they were some of the pieces she adored and rocked when she was my age. What goes around comes around, right Justin?

xx

Comments

  1. You are adorable with that sweater...nice choice dear!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment