Autumn Strolls.


K














I have to apologize in advance. A lot of the items I am wearing in this post I got last year or the year before, so unfortunately they are sold out. However, I did post below a bunch of similar options all in different price ranges for those looking to splurge on something luxurious or keeping the budget happy while scoring an awesome staple piece.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week! My family's coming into town to visit and it's been a few months since I've seen them, so I am very much looking forward to that! Not sure what our plans will be, but I can guarantee some shopping trips will happen, they always do when mom comes to visit! I'm sure I will be posting my fabulous finds along the way so make sure to follow me on instagram if you don't already. 

Thanks for stopping by!

xx


Comments

  1. Wow nice outfit!
    Jeans - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice shoes, handbags, dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment