Shortall Transition.








Hey lovelies! I know it's been forever but school is kicking my butt this month. This weekend was gorgeous and I was finally able to go outside and take some quick pictures. After this month I should be back to my normal weekly postings. Fingers crossed! Blogging has always been a good outlet for me so as much as it bothers you I'm not posting, it bothers me as well!
This look was definitely inspired by the weather. SC is currently transitioning into fall weather, what that means is it's still warm enough out to wear shorts but no humidity and cooler in the nights so pairing a light chambray was the perfect way to beat the heat but stay cozy for the cooler evenings.

Top: Old Navy// Shortalls: Walmart// Shoes: Charlotte Russe// Sunglasses: H&M

Comments

  1. Lovely look - school is kicking my butt too :)

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving those overalls on you! I've tried to pull off that look, but it just doesn't work on me! Your husband and you sound a lot like me and my husband. Will definitely follow and continue to read, would love for you to do the same with my blog!!

    www.baileyinbloom.blogspot.com

    XOXO, Bailey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks love, but I bet it would look super cute on you! I will definitely follow, thank you for your sweet support :)

      Delete

Post a Comment