That Fall Feeling.


Hey guys! I know it's been awhile but I finally found a few minutes to spare and the weather was magnificent. Most down here would not agree with that comment but I was so ready for fall I couldn't have been happier with the "chilly" weather. When you live down south and it feels like summer for 8 out of the 12 months you crave the cool, crisp weather. With that being said, I took full advantage and pulled out one of my favorite jackets. This thing was and still is one of my best purchases. Its so warm, and comfortable plus I love anything with some leather detail. I almost jumped the gun and whipped out the boots as well but I decided one fall item at a time and went with these classic snakeskin d'orsay flats.












XX
Jenn
Tank: Forever 21// Jacket: Pac Sun// Jeans: Pac Sun// Flats: Old Navy

Comments

  1. This has to be my favorite post of yours! That jacket looks amazing on you and your hair looks adorable!

    Kay // Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment