Pink Ruffles.


Hey guys! I hope everyone's enjoying the last few weeks of summer. I've been spending almost every other day getting my classroom ready. I start next week and the kids come the following week. Even with as nice as summer is, I'm ready to go back and get into a routine.
Onto the outfit! This dress is one of my favorites. I ordered it last summer from Tobi <link below>. It's so easy to accessorize and the color is one of my favorites! Plus, how stinkin cute are these sandals?! Old Navy has been on the ball with their recent lines and I'm taking full advantage!












XX
Jenn

Dress: Tobi// Sandals: Old Navy// Earrings: Forever 21// Bracelets: Aldo

Comments

  1. love love love the color of your dress, and the symmetry of the lines on both your bracelets and sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress! The color looks great on you!

    Kay // Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment