Wind Blown.


I have been living in these skirts lately. The fabric is like butter, seriously! I have always been a huge fan of maxi skirts especially for work. Working with little ones all day everyday I am up and down constantly so I need to wear something not binding and
comfortable. When I came across these skirts, I bought it in 3 different colors haha I don't usually do stuff like that but this was an exception. They are the perfect length for work and play, you will be seeing much more of these on here!
p.s. Don't mind my crazy hair, we were right by the water :)













XX
Jenn

Top: LF Stores// Skirt: Gap// Heels: Vince Camuto (Not Available)// Sunglasses: Sunglass Spot//

Comments

  1. I nominate you for a Liebster Award!
    Check it out :) http://blogbesidetheseaside.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you paired the skirt and the skirt together! So casual yet chic! xox
    purelybeingher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment