Pleats Please.


Happy weekend my beauties! I am majorly celebrating because summer school is now officially over! What a great experience but starting that right after my first year of teaching, my body was ready for a break. I have about 3 weeks left of summer until I am back in full swing so I am enjoying every second of it!

This outfit took no thought. Give me a gorgeous MK gown, in my favorite color, and I am sold! Adding some simple accessories, also via Michael Kors, and you have the most perfect ensemble! As you know I am literally obsessing over blues this summer, seriously you are going to kill me with all these blue looks, but honestly it's my color! No color brings out my eyes like blue does and since it's my favorite feature I am always playing it up. I hope you are as in love with this dress as I am!










 

XX
Jenn

Dress: C/O Michael Kors// Belt: C/O Michael Kors// Wristlet: Michael Kors// Sunnies: H&M( Sold out) // Sandals: Target// Earrings: C/O Francesca's



Comments

  1. For me is a very adorable dress. I think his color its very beautiful. Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment