A Bit Ruffled.


Happy weekend!
This is one of my favorite tops, I love how the back scoops really low and the main focal point of the top are the ruffles in the back. Since I am larger up top, I have never been that person who is able to wear the really low cut tops in the front or sides and make it look cute. In turn I have always loved to show off my back. I think tops that show lots of back are super sexy. This top is a mixture between classy and sexy, in my opinion, plus so summery. Since the top is white, I wanted to throw in a pop of color with these crisp parker pants from Theory. They are the P E R F E C T blue, and if you have been following me you know that blue has been my go to color this summer.





 
 


XX
Jenn

Top: Tobi // Pants: Theory // Shoes: NY&Co. // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelets: Urban Peach Boutique + Charming Charlie

Comments