Night & Day.

I decided to try something different.  To take a look, and show you how I would style it from day to night.  A previous post showed you how I would wear this dress during the day. This is the same dress but styled for a night out.  I chose a leather jacket, wedge heels and a black chain handbag for my night look for a few reasons. At night, it always gets cooler outside so a jacket is always on arm. Also, a leather jacket is a go to of mine. Wedge heels because they are 100 times easier to walk in for a longer period of time than skinny heeled shoes (well at least to me). Lastly, a little black handbag because I only take the essentials when I go out so a big over sized bag isn't needed.











XX
Jenn 

Dress: Forever21
Jacket: Charming Charlies
Heels: Charlotte Russe
Handbag: Michael Kors

Comments

  1. Lovely dress :)
    Today new post,Yellow dress, a must have…
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment