Anchor Away.

I got bored again with my hair and decided to chop it off :) Lucky for me, it was long enough that I was able to donate it! Today's look is all about these pants.  I did a look with them not that long ago but I cant stop wearing them! They fit so well and are so comfy! Plus, who doesn't love anchors?! Old Navy has always been a store for good deals and now their known for their amazing pixie pants. Oh, and did I mention the amazing D'Orsay flats they have? I cannot get enough of their spring line.














I cant believe spring break is almost over but I am so ready for the summer. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

XX
Jenn

Top: Target // Vest: American Eagle // Pants: Old Navy // Shoes: Old Navy // Necklace: NY&Co. // Sunglasses: H&M // Watch: Michael Kors 

Comments