Day & Night.

Spring Break is just around the corner and boy am I ready! Just gotta get through this week and a week off will be screaming my name. The weather has finally seemed to stabilize and stay in the 70's but the rain has been coming down. April showers it is. Besides that, I have some exciting news to share with you about a collaboration and I also made another change to my hair! I will spill all the details soon but for now you'll just have to wait :)


I took this look and did a day and night version of it.  I love this dress for that reason. It is so easy to wear during the day and at night.  This dress is old but I love the leopard print.  Sorry about the lighting, it was especially bright outside.









XX
Jenn
 Dress: Forever21 (Old, one I love here)
Shoes: Vera Wang (Old, similar here)
Jacket: TJ Maxx
Earrings: Francesca's
 

Comments