Tutu of Tule.

 Today's look was inspired by a few different outfits I had seen on pinterest and loved the edgy meets girly vibe.  You can check those looks out here and here. I have had this skirt for awhile but am really hoping to find a maxi version of it for the summer time.  If you have seen any cute ones that are decently priced please let me know! I had mentioned in one of my last posts that I had some exciting news to share.....I am going to be an aunt!!! My sister-in-law found out she's pregnant and I couldn't be more excited to have a little niece or nephew! They decided to find out the sex, which will be in May so I will definitely share that news when the time comes.  I think I am more excited to start a family now, knowing our little one will have an older cousin to look up to but that wont be for at least a few years ;).










XX
Jenn

Top: Gap (Old similar here)
Skirt: Charlotte Russe (Similar here)
Heels: Charlotte Russe (Similar here)
Bag: Hermes
Sunglasses: Forever 21

Comments

  1. Totally love that skirt!
    What kind of job do you have where you get to wear all these fabulous outfits?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately this is my weekend attire. I'm a teacher so I wear dressier clothes but nothing fun like this.

      Delete

Post a Comment