Milkmaid braids.


This outfit was one of my favorites.  Its such an easy look because of the jumpsuit.  I had been on the hunt for a good one last summer when I found this beauty (styled here).  Now, I want even more.  Jumpsuits, if done right, are so flattering and easy to style.  Just a few accessories and you're on your way. I had the time so I decided to do something fun with my hair.  I am always seeing people doing these crazy awesome braids and thought, why don't I do something fun!?  I am really going to try and be better about posting but teaching has been no-stop.  Spring break is in April so maybe after I will find more time to do things I enjoy like this.



Um can I please gush over these shoes for a minute?! They are AMAZING!!! Literally, after reading the reviews on these babies I knew I needed to check them out.  I am pretty picky when it comes to shoes (I feel like) because some shoes just straight up don't fit me right.  I have really skinny ankles and some shoes, no matter how tight or small I get them, they fall off.  That being said, I was kind of nervous that would be the case with these shoes because of the open sides.  To my happy surprise, they fit beautifully and I am debating very hard on whether to get one in every color.....














I hope you all are enjoying the first day of spring! I cannot believe how fast the year is flying by, but I am ready for spring break!
XX
Jenn

Jumpsuit:Michael Kors ( a few different options here)
D'Orsay Flats: Old Navy
Clutch: Aldo
Necklace: Bauble Bar


Comments

  1. So cute!

    I tried to do an outfit post inspired by you, and I just looked like an IDIOT in the pictures. HAHAHA. Also, my husband wasn't thrilled about taking the pictures.
    Do you use a tripod or a human?!
    Your poses are always so cute! Props to you! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is possibly the sweetest comment I've ever received! Oh no, I bet you looked gorgeous. My husband always gives me a hard time when I ask him to take pictures so I rely on my tripod ha

      Delete

Post a Comment