Polished Pink.

If you follow me on Instagram you know that I finally made the plunge and did something different with my hair.  If you read my posts on here, you know I was going strawberry blonde.  I initially was going to do an all over color with some low lights of a darker red but realized going from blonde to red might be too drastic for me so I did some red low lights instead.  I love how it turned out and next time I will probably add more red but for now this was enough of a change for me!

Anyways, I am super excited because the in laws are coming to visit this weekend and I have not seen them since the wedding which was in June.  I literally could not have asked for a better family to marry into.  I know when people get married that is not always the case so I feel very fortunate to have such amazing people in my life.  I hope everyone has something wonderful planned for Christmas, I will try to post when I can but we are going to have a full house the entire break so getting a chance to take pictures might be a little difficult. Bare with me! For more consistent updates be sure to follow me on instagram :)


This outfit has a few of my favorite things in it.  I have always been the girly, love everything pink type, so when I initially saw this vest I was in love. I paired it with my absolute favorite infinity scarf.  I am saying, whoever came up with the idea of infinity scarfs is a genius.  I know they have been around for awhile now but since they came out I haven't purchased any scarf that isn't an infinity since. This one is made up of so many different colors, it makes it easy to put with any outfit.









XX
Jenn

Top: Target
Vest: Nordstroms (one I am loving here)
Jeans: Pac Sun
Flats: Forever 21
Scarf: Urban Outfitters
Sunnies: Forever 21
Bag: H&M
Accessories: Watch, Bracelet


Before I go, I wanted to introduce you to this site I was recently introducted to myself!  The site is called Brandicted.  Brandicted is designed to help you shop your favorite brands from real-life pictures.  I thought this was such a good idea because so many times I see pictures of clothes or outfits on Pinterest and there is no link.  How frustrating.  To me, one of the reasons I buy clothes is because I see it on someone, see how adorable it looks and was styled and feel like I have to have it!  If this sounds like something you would be interested click on the site below! https://brandicted.com/quiz/nike?c=jnn

Comments

  1. Love the hair, and adore the outfit. Cute scarf and flats! Hope you're having a great week :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you, thank you :) Hope you have a great week too.

      Delete
  2. I love the color combinations! And your flats are super cute!

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pink vest! realy cute

    X Sara

    http://windowonmywardrobe.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I call effortlessly chic! You look beautiful. The scarf sure adds that edge. Love it.

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that is so sweet of you, thank you!

      Delete
  5. The bag is a statement itself ! loving the outfit jenn :)xx

    made a google friend connect hoping you can follow me there :)
    www.fashwithray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill definitely follow you back Raye, thank you :)

      Delete
  6. Love this! Please check out my blog www.loveolia.com!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment