Ankle Boots.

Good Morning!
This is going to be a quick post because, as you know, my family is here.  This outfit was a simple look but overall I loved it.  This top is one I had totally forgotten about and couldn't believe I did! The detailing of this top is spot on.  Buttons down the back, cut out pattern on the front, and it is a loose fit top that feels so weightless on and comfortable. As for the bottoms, I love a good colored jean. Green is the easiest color to match with almost everything.  
Out of everything what I really want to talk about is ankle boots.  That's right.  I was not always a fan, thought they made me look like I had duck feet but after purchasing this pair I have changed my mind and my ways.  Actually, the only thing I have been shopping for shoes wise is ankle boots! To my surprise my sister-in-law bought be two pairs for Christmas and they are absolutely amazing!  I cannot wait to show them to all of you.
Is there any fashion trend that took you some time to warm up to?






If I don't post before, have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your time with your loved ones.

XX
Jenn

Top: Forever 21 (old)
Jeans: Michael Kors (similar here)
Boots: Lucky Brand (similar here and here)


Comments

  1. Awesome! Love your olive jeans and beautiful top, too! Great boots! :)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the booties! Great look!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Dora! They are definitely one of my favorites!

      Delete
  4. So, so cute and you look very pretty.

    Happy Holidays!
    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you!

      Happy Holidays to you too!

      Delete

Post a Comment