White Friday.

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving.  To me, just being with family is the greatest gift of all. Of course having the week off of work hasn't been so bad either :) Everyone needs a break once in a while to keep their sanity.  I always say I will never go out on Black Friday, and I didn't but I went out last night and it wasn't awful.  I am more looking forward to Cyber Monday even though I will be working. 
There is a couple of things I have had my eye on but am waiting to see if the price is right. How was your Black Friday shopping? A success or a bust? I hope no ones was as bad as the Walmart videos I saw. Man people can really get intense! haha











If you follow me on Instagram you will know I did some shopping damage with my mom. I am so excited to show you the new things I got! Unfortunately most of it was a tease and I will have to wait till Christmas but that is just around the corner and I am so excited! If you don't already follow me you can by clicking  here!

xx
Jenn

Top: Banana Republic
Jacket: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Michael Kors
Boots: Steve Madden
Bag: H&M
Jewelry: Watch (MK), Bangles (Aldo), Stone Bracelet (Groop Dealz)


Comments

  1. Love the jacket!
    xo,
    Yaudy
    http://yaudycristinafashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this outfit. Especially your bag!! Super cute girl!

    Kay
    Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures! X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mix of neutrals!

    Stephanie
    http://vainandsimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment