Purple Polka Dots.

Morning Afternoon Loves,

This week at work was a little crazy and overwhelming, I lost three of my kiddos to another class :( it was a hard day, I am already getting attached to them even though it hasn't even been 2 months.  I also had a huge paper do for Induction which is this program South Carolina does for their new teachers.  Anyways I got it done and turned in but it was stressful up to the second I submitted it.  On a happier note it is the weekend and I always look forward to that!  The weather has been absolutely amazing today, cooler but still sunny as ever.  This is my perfect weather.


This outfit was absolutely chosen with no thought process.  I am sure you can tell, but everyone has those days where you could care less what you wear you just want to look cute and be comfortable.  Well today is one of those days.  This crop polka dot top is so old and I almost got rid of it the other day in my cleaning frenzy but as I was taking it out of the closet I figured I would wear it just one last time before giving it away.


My husband has been making fun of me with my new shorts because I am seriously obsessed and constantly wearing them every chance I get but if you had a pair you would never take them off either!  I have seriously been debating on getting another pair they are just unreal comfy!  Plus I love the whole over sized boyfriend feel to them.




I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!  I have some exciting news coming up in my next post so stay tuned!
xx
Jenn

Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Gap
Sandals: Tommy Hilfiger

In my Elle & K post I talked about this awesome shop!  They have the perfect basic pieces along with  staple pieces that I had to get my hands on.  Their prices are truly unbeatable!  Please check them out by clicking on the link below!  THE best part is MRP is picking someone to win free clothes for a year....that's right!!!  Can you imagine never having the "what do I wear" feeling?  I made sure to enter right away, and so should you!

MRPCompetition

Comments