Blue Jeans White Shirt.



My lovely reader, so sorry for such a late post!  It has been absolutely crazy around here getting all the last minute details done for the wedding.  I am sure you can imagine how it would make getting posts done a little bit hard.  I was again featured on "My Silly Life" and we did another Pin It & Spin It!  It has been so fun trying to put a twist on an outfit that we all love.  Make sure to check out their blog here and here.


This outfit is so simple but adds a lot of rockish style to it.  In the picture you see a black blazer and blue jeans, I decided to do the jean aspect up top and the black on the bottom.  I adore these black lace shorts.  I purchased them only last summer and am still seeing them on site.  They are from Tobi.  I always find tons of things to buy there so make sure you check the site out.  Fabulous prices and great quality!




Things will be getting crazy around here even more so, so I will try my best to continue with the updates as much as possible!! 








Thank you for reading loves, keep commenting I love all the feedback, you have no idea :)


Tank: Target
Vest: Abercrombie
Shorts: Tobi
Saddle Bag: H&M
Shoes: Target



Now it's your turn to link up!

There are no rules for this link up, we just ask that you follow the hosts either link back.
Oh, and make some friends!





 photo pinspinbadge_zps1a1f21b2.jpg

Comments

  1. You look great, I love your purse!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am falling in love with that saddle bag! I couldn't have guessed it was from H&M until you mentioned it. Great find!

    Aileen
    Sex w. Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know isn't so adorable, H&M is the best for finding little gems like this!

      Delete

  3. Great Design. Loved these looks. Keep updating.
    black and blue jeans

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment