A Bit Ruffled.

Good Morning and Happy Father's Day to all the fabulous daddies in the world.  I apologize for not posting in a while, I have been so busy!  I am sure you can imagine since our wedding is in 5 days!!  

On top of that I have been working pretty much everyday and I am not complaining.  I love to work, well not work but make money, which comes from working so however you want to put it :)  

Lately I have been having a blast!  I am totally missing my friends from back home but one girl at work and I are really connecting and have so much in common.  It sounds weird but I literally have the worst luck with friends.  So bad that I thought something was wrong with me, but this girl literally has gone through just as much shit as me.  I won't go into details but being harrased through highschool is something you never forget.  Without sounding pathetic ha we ended up sharing our struggles with friends over some late night drinks and appetizers and it was almost the same story.  The night was so fun, and this week is only getting better!  A bunch of our friends are coming into town early and we are planning on making it memorable.  Wednesday night my whole family will be here and we are having a huge italian night.  Friday rehersal dinner, saturday wedding, sunday brunch and leave for the honeymoon!!!  I will keep updating you along the way but while I am in Mexico unfortunately I won't be able to do much posting because of the long distance cost but I will fill you all in when I get back!!
 












Thank you so much for reading and supporting my blog!
xx

Comments