All The Single Ladies.

Well as you know I am getting married in June and I can't believe it is just around the corner!  So much stuff is done but all the little things still need completed, all the final touches.  I am more than excited to spend the rest of my life with this gorgeous man, we have so much fun together and after 4 years of being together we are still so in the honeymoon phase, I hope it stays like that forever!  I have great relationships in my family to look up to who have been married for 35 years plus and are still in the honeymoon phase.  I have heard some awesome advice like never go to bed mad, don't have a tv in the bedroom because there is only two things its used for lol, be flexible and patient and take an interest in things that you might not be into.  If you are married, or in a relationship and have good advice that you think makes a difference I would love to hear it!!

For my bachelorette party I wanted a girls night; I am not into the bar scene and kind of over the whole party thing.  I definitely love my beer and wine but I wanted a relaxing day so we did mani and pedis then went back to my cousins for appetizers and watched a movie then got all dressed up and went out to dinner at Wasabi.  I had never been there and it was delicious plus our waiter was hilarious!  He was making us all do Saki bombs constantly we were having such a good time.  With full belly's we went back to her house and opened gifts.  I got the best gifts from my girls, they know me so well.  I know my man will be excited for them as well haha all he gets is names of outfits we came up with and has to decide which one I will wear based on the name of the outfit.  After presents we played some typical bachelorette party games, drank and watched some movies like wedding crashers, bridesmaids, magic mike, and pitch perfect.  Pitch perfect isn't really a wedding movie but I love it so they had to watch it hehe.

Cookie.Cake
Homemade.Guac

My.Pedi







The.group

gifts:P


before

after

xx

Comments