Michael Me.

First off I will start by trying to express the love and addiction I have for Michael Kors.  Everything he makes, in my eyes, is phenomenal and outrageously stunning.  His pieces are timeless and I cannot get enough!  I use to work at Michael Kors and when I ended up going to college it became to hard to balance school and coming home on weekends to work.  I hated that I had to choose to leave but my love for his stuff has not changed, if anything its become a stronger love.  Working around and with things he designs was a dream and I really got to experience what great quality everything was.  His things are a little pricey  yes, but the fabric is high quality and I have had my clothing for about 2 1/2 years now and I could wear them all day everyday.  So chic and comfortable he just does it right every time.  I really could go on and on but I will let this piece speak for itself.  



A lot of times I wont spend the money on things because I think I can find something very similar for much cheaper but with MK I think he does statement pieces, one of a kind and so I choose to spend the extra $$.



I love these feather earnings, they're so simple but add to the outfit just slightly.



I am totally obsessed with this maxi.  When I first got it I thought it might be a little to "old" for me but I have really grown up and it's definitely my style now so I am really happy I bought it.  The navy blue goes with anything which makes it super easy to style for the day or evening.  The fabric has some silk in it and it's super comfortable.  I always get tons of compliments when I wear it and it is definitely a go to piece when I want to dress up but not spend a lot of time trying to decide what to wear.


Big thank you to my readers!
Have a wonderful night 
xx

Comments