Flowers & Flowy dresses


The weather has finally started to feel like spring (took long enough).  I don't know about you, but I am so happy it is Friday   I have been looking forward to this weekend.  My bridal shower is tomorrow and I took off all weekend to relax and breathe a little.  I just need a break from work.

This is one outfit that I can already tell is going to be a go to when I don't know what to wear.  The dress is so unbelievable comfortable, the fabric is very giving (which we all know is very nice) and it hangs so nicely.  I am pretty short standing at 5'3 so I have to be careful sometimes with the cut of clothing.  This is one dress that could go with so much.



I paired the dress with a simple tribal headband and a mauve saddle bag.  A dress so simple is amazing because you can dress it up with just about anything!  That creates a different look for anytime, day or night.






I did a very simple braid, I usually don't braid my hair all the way down.  I think it looks a lot more relaxed and free.




I absolutely adore these sandals.  I got them so long ago and I just can't let them go.  The high tops add so much flair and I can't get enough!



PS: Last pictures with these grown out locks!  Getting my hair done at 6!!!!\
Everyone enjoy your evening!!

Comments