Braids and Bright Colors.

Packing my clothes up, I am realizing one thing.....I need more color in my life!  Its funny, with spring/summer clothing I usually do okay in the colors department but as soon as I hit fall and winter, I am black, grey dreary colors.  I am sure that's typical for most people, but I am so not a dreary, stick me in neutrals from head to toe gal.  I love the colors and prints!  As I am sure you can tell in this outfit, I am so ready to walk on the beach, toes in the sand, and the sun in my face!  Couldn't be paler at the moment but I feel no need for a tanning bed when Ill be in gorgeous South Carolina in only a few weeks.




I am totally in love with this skirt.  The pattern is right on, the colors are gorgeous and the fabric is stretchy and the perfect thickness.  I have many skirts that have no lining or are too thin that I have to wear something underneath and it is a pain.  I love the cut of it and paired it with this bright coral top.  The lace detail on the sleeves adds just the right amount of detail making it feminine and dressy enough to pair with the skirt.




Did a simple braid and a bun in the back to keep my hair under control.  With it being spring time for me it means frizzy hair!  This is something very simple and easy to do when your having one of those hair days.



Lastly I accessorized with this turquoise clutch from one of my favorite little boutiques, Vestique.  The color brings out the same colors in the skirt and really pairs well with the coral top.  A perfect spring or summer ensemble.

Attire: Top: Kohls, Skirt: TJ Maxx, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Earrings: Francesca's, Sunglasses: Forever 21

xx


Comments