Bright in Blues.

Wearing one of my favorite colors today!  The sun's out, its the weekend, can't get too much better than this!  Oh wait I work today, 14 hour shift.....why do I do this to myself lol.  Saving for a honeymoon is no fun!  But Austin keeps telling me it will be worth it when I get to see clear water and white sand and he is totally right.  So yesterday was my last day with my 1st graders.  It was so sad!  I can't believe our time together is already over and I am on to another school with a new set of students.  This time I will be working with students with disabilities grades K-4.  I really cannot wait, this is going to be such a good experience for me and I am really starting to think that special education is where I really want to be.  Don't get me wrong having a full classroom is so much fun and you really connect with all the students but I have a serious heart and patience for those who need extra help.  

Turquoise or anything from the blue family is my favorite.  I always flock towards blue of any color, of course black, white, grey and creme are easy colored pieces to always go with but out of colors, turquoise it is.  I personally think it really brings out my eyes.  It is really hard to tell but my eyes are mostly blue, hint of yellow and change colors depending on what I am wearing.  Nothing extreme just blue-grey-green.  The necklace I am wearing is from this awesome shop called Vestique.  Everyone should check them out!! I have gotten a few different pieces from them and am always completely satisfied with my purchase.  Their prices are pretty reasonable too!

This is probably one of my favorite necklaces, it's just so big and chunky and of course the color is fabulous!  I always receive so many compliments on it when I wear it and for as chunky as it is it's not very heavy on your neck.



Similar necklaces from Vestique! : here and here



Have a wonderful weekend everyone!  

Attire: Shirt: Forever21, Necklace: Vestique, Jeans: Pac Sun, Boots(cant see them): Vera Wang

Comments