Pinning Interest Diary.

Sorry I have completely absent the last few days, not having a place to upload my pictures makes it a tad difficult to really show what has been going on with me.  Promise as soon as I get home I will update and share everything that has happened :)  So instead I will share a few looks I am totally crushing on right now.  I have never really had a set style, I kind of just like what I like.  But here are a few things I am loving.  Oh and make sure you follow me!!! (http://pinterest.com/jenntherese11/)

















When I saw these necklaces I knew I had to have one.  I found some at this local shop here on the island but then there was a pair of earrings like these and I fell in love, had to have.  I promise I'll write all about them shortly they are such beauties!

Comments