Catch Up!

Apologies all around for the lack of posts but good news! I am back and all posts.  Okay so we left on Thursday when I got off of teaching and headed down to South Carolina.  There is nothing better, in my opinion, than seeing palm trees and the sun versus snow and clouds.  Being down there makes me 100 times happier, waking up to the sun is my absolute favorite plus this was a much needed get away!  The first night, like I stated in the v-day post, we got there at 3 am and went straight to bed.  Friday we woke up eager to get out and start enjoying ourselves.  We started with our favorite, lunch at Chick-Fil-A!  We are absolutely obsessed with their food and get it every chance we get.  So to us the day was already starting off fantastic.  We followed lunch up with some beach time and visited all the shops there.  The shops are my favorite; even though I have been to them a million times they never get old to me.  They have the cutest and most unique items inside, plus we have nothing like this back home so I really enjoy looking at all the things each shop has.


The grass becomes dormant during the winter months and looks kind of terrible but everything else was green and gorgeous.  Even though the temperature was said to be lower than we were hoping, the sun makes it feel about 10 degrees warmer and I was loving every second of it!



These pants are seriously one of the best things I have ever purchased!  They are silk and a looser fit they are fabulous and oh so comfy!!


No shoes for this girl!  I love being barefoot ha  But since I took so many pictures and I want to share all of them, I will make them in different posts so this one isn't a mile long!

The babes and I :)

Attire:  Shirt: Banana Republic, Pants: Michael Kors, Sunglasses: Forever21

Comments