Black Beauty.

Today is a great day to be alive!  I promised everyone on Instagram I would share what I was so excited about today!  So here it is; I call my boy every day at lunch, just to catch up and share how our day is going.  Well I had received a text from him earlier and it said "call me when you can I want to talk to you about a few things" why does anyone ever say those words, I swear they are evil and scary words, but luckily enough my babes knows how I feel about those kind of words and so he added "its nothing bad just didn't want to text it".  So I'm thinking oh its a story, because I hate texting stories too and also because I am the worst story teller, I always stray away from the point.....kind of like now haha anywho I ended up calling him at lunch and he tells me the best news ever.  The job he had applied for that we went down to South Carolina for.....WELL HE GOT IT!!!!!!  We will be living in our dream place!



My morning had been a little stressful and it instantly all went away, I literally started crying I was so proud of him, and of course head over heels excited that we were going to be able to move to the place we always wanted to live.  It is the kind of news where you don't know who to call first!  But I ended up texting one of my bests Katie and then called my mom.  I didn't tell too many people about the job interviews just in case it didn't work out but now I want to scream to the world about how exciting this all is!!! 






Of course I didn't wear this to teaching, I actually dressed way warm because this morning it was freezing; I knew when I got home I was instantly going to change.  This was simple, warm, and comfy which is always what I focus on when getting dressed.  I hardly wear an outfit or even buy something just because its cute, the comfortable factor is always on my mind.  I loved the outfit I wore to teaching but I literally was sweating all day and couldn't take one more second of being in it.

Attire: Sweater: Alloy, Shorts: Way old Forever21, Tights: American Apparel, Shoes: Random find at a boutique

Comments